Pocketable PCs manufactured by Symbol Technologies, Inc. utilize a durable
design and mobile wireless connectivity.
Pen-Tablet Computers manufactured by Walkabout Computers, Inc. provide the
power and performance of a notebook computer and mobility of wireless technology.
Barcode Printers manufactured by SATO America, Inc.
uses thermal printing to effectively label and manage components.
- Offers multiple data management options
- Up-to-the-minute data on the job site by way of wireless technology connected to a
- Ergonomic design for ease of use.
- Microsoft Windows® powered interface provides a familiar environment for users.
- Durable design offers protection from the environment.
- Bar code scanning for component data management can be integrated into component
- PIM software capablilities of a standard pocket PC.
For additional information on the PPT 2700 & PPT 2700-2D Pocket PCs (pictured to the left), please go to
- Performance of a laptop combined with the mobility of wireless connectivity.
- Rugged shock-resistant design ensures stability in the modern workplace.
- Customizable options including display, outdoor features, and battery configuration.
- High-level integration.
- Flexible wireless communication options.
- Simple in design, yet powerful in capabilities.
For additional information on the HH3 WalkAbout Computer (pictured to the left), please go to
- Incorporate command language into existing applications.
- Small, convenient design allows for storage in a variety of workplace locations.
- Thermal printing allows for a 2 to 1 ratio of media to ribbon allows for a generous supply
of labels to be printed per ribbon roll.
- Easy to clean and maintain.
- Low-cost, low-volume labeling.
- Easy to use.
- Simplify your component management.
For additional information on the CX Series Desktop Printers (pictured to the left), please contact our
offices by phone at (804)353-6880, or e-mail at Salesdept@StewartTech.com.